Although I'm *frothin* for summer and here on the Gold Coast it's basically been summery for weeks, there's still a few things I'm reminded to do to celebrate the beautiful season of winter before it's gone again for another year.
Below are 10 to do's I recommend before the season changes - especially if it's chillier where you are. Think you can cram them all into the next five days??... I'm sure going to try.
WAVE WINTER GOODBYE WITH THESE 10 THINGS TO TRY BEFORE IT'S GONE
- Snuggle up with a loved one (fur babies count) and watch a dramatic, tear jerker movie. #justcoz
- Burn that beautiful caramel, woodsy, winter-flavoured crackling candle.
- Go to bed early and wake up late, loving on your bed like the good friend it is.
- Cook up a big batch of creamy pumpkin soup and savour that warming sensation right down to your tippy toes.
- Find a log fire or camp fire and sit by it, mesmerised.
- Wear stockings with everything.
- Wear boots with everything. Over the knee #eryday.
- Add a woolly scarf to your outfit and sling it any which way.
- Take an early morning hike and breathe in the crisp cold air until your nose goes red.
- Find snow and frolic in it. #thatsawrap