- Send Congratulations cards instead of Christmas cards, congratulating people on something awesome they did in 2018
- Don't do anything that you did last Christmas - don't cook the same food, sing the same songs, or follow the same routine
- Do the 12 days of New Year instead of the 12 days of Christmas and see just how much you can fit into the first 12 days of 2019
- Decorate in anything but red and green
Here’s to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The trouble-makers….. Steve Jobs
- Make it a real party - get custom wristbands made for the day for a fun cost-effective treat.
- Wear crowns instead of Santa hats
- Visit an observatory to look at the stars instead of the usual Christmas light drive-by
- Have Christmas on a different day altogether
The world we have created is a product of our thinking. Albert Einstein
- Fire up the karaoke machine and bust out your favourite R&B tunes instead of carols
- Don't wrap a thing, instead find the most creative ways to adorn and transport your gifts
- Make every single gift you gift, or only buy handmade gifts
- Have a solo Christmas party - take yourself out and love your own company!What tradition have you busted and how?
Let me know in the comments below x